Housing for Graduate Students

Thank you for considering residence at the University of Guelph for your graduate studies.

Student Housing Services reserves space for graduate students in our University Houses and 3-person townhouses in West Residences.



Applying for Graduate Housing

Applications for Fall 2021 graduate housing are due June 1, 2021.  Please complete a Residence Application through our Housing Portal.

If you are seeking accommodation for a couple or with other family members, we also have two Family Housing communities offering unfurnished one-bedroom apartments and two-bedroom townhouses.

Please note that while we will do our best to accommodate your request to return to a specific unit, we are unable to offer any guarantee to return to a particular University House or West Residence location.


Read the Residence Contract before you complete your Residence Application and submit your $750 residence deposit to Residence Admissions by June 1.


Residence MailingPicture of a row of mail boxes at 78 College Ave.

Unless you live in West Residence, your mailing address requires your PO Box, which you can obtain by contacting your residence desk. Then, your mailing address is:

PO Box (your box number)
University of Guelph
Guelph ON N1G 2W1

If you live in West Residence, your mailing address is given as follows:

Unit (your unit/townhouse number)
78 College Ave W
Guelph ON N1G 4S7