The health and safety of our community are our top priority. We are excited to welcome you to campus, and remind you of the importance of following our COVID-19 safety precautions.
Get vaccinated - U of G will require students living in our Guelph campus residences in 2021-22 to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to receive an exemption based on medical or other grounds protected under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Learn more about U of G’s vaccine requirements for those living on campus on our COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ page.
Follow our COVID-19 safety protocols - To help keep everyone safe, students living in our residences must follow our COVID-19 safety procotols, including:
- wearing a mask in all indoor common spaces in residence, such as hallways, lobbies, stairwells and elevators.
- practicing proper hand hygiene by washing their hands often and using available hand sanitizer
- physically distancing by staying at least 2 metres (6 feet) from others and limiting close contact to only your suitemates/roommates.
- following posted occupancy limits for shared spaces
- completing U of G’s COVID-19 screening form every day and following its direction.
Learn more about U of G’s COVID-19 safety protocols on our Return to Campuses website.
Updated COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for students living in residence
Website Disclaimer: Due to the dynamic nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, the information stated herein is subject to change in response to a change in government regulation and/or Public Health guidelines.
Upcoming Important Dates
January 10, 2022: Classes commence
February 21 - 25, 2022: Winter break - no classes scheduled this week
April 8, 2022: W22 last day of classes
April 11, 2022: W22 examinations commence
April 25, 2022: W22 examinations conclude
April 25, 2022, at 12:00 noon: Final check-out deadline for W22 semester
May 1, 2022: Application deadline for S22 residence
June 1, 2022: Application deadline for F22 residence
*Macleans Comprehensive University Rankings 2022