Submit a Family Housing Maintenance Request


Need maintenance in your Family Housing unit?  You can submit a work order request online directly through our Housing Portal.

If your maintenance issue is an AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY, please call Campus Community Police at 519-824-4120 ext. 52245


How to Submit a Maintenance Request

  • Only the leaseholder, or authorized occupants, have the ability to submit a work order through the Housing Portal
  • Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email and will be assigned a work order number that you can track by logging back in to the Housing Portal
  • For a brief tutorial with step-by-step instructions on how to navigate the Housing Portal maintenance request system, watch the video below.





How to Add an Occupant to your Family Housing profile 

Only the authorized leaseholder can submit a maintenance request, unless another household occupant is authorized to do so.  The leaseholder can add an Occupant by following these steps:

  • Log in to the Housing Portal
  • Select the Family Housing Application in the top menu
  • Add Occupants -- enter the name, date of birth, relationship to the tenant and email address
  • Once added, the Occupant will receive an email with further instructions to update their credentials on the Housing Portal to gain access to limited functions, such as submitting a maintenance request.