Arts House is located in the former "Maids Hall" built in 1914, and accommodates 50 students in double rooms in a community known for its creative energy. diversity and welcoming culture.
- Three storey traditional building accommodating 50 students, co-ed
- Rooms on both sides of a main corridor
- Two students per room
- Each floor has washrooms with showers
- Lounge located on the lower level allows for group activities such as watching movies, hall events, etc.; this lounge is available on a drop-in basis or may be reserved for special functions
- Laundry facilities in the basement include washers and dryers
- ResNet WiFi in all areas
- For security reasons, the residence is locked 24 hours per day; residents are provided with keys to the building, their rooms and mailboxes
Take a closer look...
North Residence - Double Room. - Arts House, Johnston and Watson Halls
This is a typical ARTS HOUSE DOUBLE ROOM.
This image is to scale, and is representative of a TYPICAL room. Not all rooms are identical.