Welcome to Watson Hall!
Watson Hall, built in 1931, is tucked away amid the trees at the north end of campus and is home to our only all-female residence. Watson houses 50 female students in double rooms in a community defined by a wonderful sense of belonging.
- Three-storey traditional building accommodating 50 female students
- Rooms on both sides of the main corridor
- Two female students per room
- Each floor has washrooms with showers
- One building lounge (the Fireplace Lounge located in the basement) allows for group activities such as watching TV on the lounge TV set; this lounge is available on a drop-in basis or may be reserved for special functions
- Laundry facilities in the basement include washers and dryers
- ResNet WiFi in all bedrooms
- For security reasons, the residence is locked 24 hours per day; residents are provided with key card access to their building and physical keys to their room and mailbox
NORTH RESIDENCES - Johnston/Watson/Arts House Double Room
360 Degree Room Tours
Watson Hall - Double Room *
* Important Note: The floor plan images above represent a TYPICAL room layout in Watson Hall. Not all unit layouts and bedrooms are identical.