International Student Deposit Payments

Computer with date of June 1


The following options are recommended for international students without a Canadian bank account. 


PayMyTuition - *Preferred Choice for International Students*

The University of Guelph has partnered with PayMyTuition for international tuition payments. With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country, in any currency at better than bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition is fast, simple and cost effective.

For more detailed information about PayMyTuition and step by step instructions, visit our Student Financial Services PayMyTuition information page.

Pay now with PayMyTuition


Alternate Option for International Students

Credit card payment is available for international students where applicants are not able to use PayMyTuition and do not have a Canadian bank account. To arrange payment, email and ask us to set up your Residence Application to allow for a credit card payment.  Once activated, you can log back into the Housing Portal and make a credit card payment for your deposit directly in your Residence Application.

If you are unable to pay by credit card, the following options are available: 


Money Order, Bank Draft, or Certified Cheques

You can pay your residence deposit with a money order, bank draft or certified cheque made payable to University of Guelph. Your bank or credit union will be able to prepare this for you and there is usually a fee.

Write your student ID number on the check, money order or bank draft once you have purchased it. We recommend that you use a courier service (such as Purolator or FedEx) to send the deposit to us as it must reach our office before the deadline.

Please mail the payment to:

Residence Admissions Office
Student Housing Services
Maritime Hall
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph ON N1G 2W1