Welcome to Arts House!
Arts House is located in the former "Maids Hall" which was built in 1914 and accommodates 50 students in double rooms. This community is known for its creative energy, diversity and welcoming culture.
- Three storey traditional building accommodating 50 students, co-ed
- Rooms on both sides of the main corridor
- Two students per room
- Each floor has washrooms with showers
- Lounge located on the lower level allows for group activities such as watching movies, hall events, etc.; this lounge is available on a drop-in basis or may be reserved for special functions
- Laundry facilities in the basement include washers and dryers
- ResNet WiFi in all areas
- For security reasons, the residence is locked 24 hours per day; residents are provided with keys to the building, their rooms and mailboxes
NORTH RESIDENCES - Johnston/Watson/Arts House Double Room
360 Degree Room Tour
Arts House - Double Room
This image is to scale and is representative of a TYPICAL room. Not all rooms are identical.