We are pleased to announce that our residences will be open this summer for students taking courses or in a co-op work term!
The 2022 Summer Residence application is now available through the Housing Portal. Summer students will be assigned to our East Village Townhouse community or our West Residence community.
The residence fee for the full summer semester is $2000 for East Village and West Residence. A deposit is not required when you apply for Summer residence.
Why live in residence in the summer?
Here are the top five benefits:
1. Convenience of living on-campus - you'll be close to everything you need!
2. Affordable one-semester contracts
3. Residences are safe and secure
4. Academically supportive environment
5. Beautiful campus (our campus looks its best during the summer months!)
Summer 2022 Rates * Early arrival and late move-outs may be available to students currently living in residence at an additional daily charge.
East Village Townhouse: $2000
West Residence: $2000
University House: $1800
Summer semester move-in begins on May 10 (classes begin May 12). Check-out is the day after your last exam, with August 20 at noon as the final check-out date.
* Please note that the above rates are subject to change.