The 2021 Summer Residence application is now available through the Housing Portal. Applications will be limited to University of Guelph students who require accommodation during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are living off-campus with a lease that is ending, or you cannot go home due to travel restrictions or self-isolation, we are here to help. Summer students will be assigned to our East Village Townhouse community or our West Residence community.
The RESIDENCE CONTRACT is extremely important: please read it carefully!
The residence fee for the full summer semester is $2000 for East Village and West Residence.A deposit is not required when you apply for Summer residence.
Why live in residence in the summer?
Here are the top five benefits:
1. Convenience of living on-campus - you'll be close to everything you need!
2. Affordable one-semester contracts
3. Residences are safe and secure
4. Academically supportive environment
5. Beautiful campus (our campus looks its best during the summer months!)
Summer 2021 Rates * Early arrival and late move-outs may be available to students currently living in residence at an additional daily charge.
East Village Townhouse: $2000
West Residence: $2000
University House: $1800
Summer semester move-in begins on May 11 (classes begin May 13). Check-out is the day after your last exam, with August 21 at noon as the final check-out date.
* Please note that the above rates are subject to change.