We are currently accepting Summer Residence applications from University of Guelph students who require accommodation during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are living off-campus with a lease that is ending, or you cannot go home due to travel restrictions or self-isolation, we are here to help. Summer students will be assigned to our East Village Townhouse community, two per townhouse (private washroom).
APPLY ONLINE through the Housing Portal.
The RESIDENCE CONTRACT is extremely important: please read it carefully!
The residence fee for the full summer semester UNDER REVIEW. A deposit is not required when you apply for Summer residence.
Why live in residence in the summer?
Here are the top five benefits:
1. Convenience of living on-campus - you'll be close to everything you need!
2. Affordable one-semester contracts
3. Residences are safe and secure
4. Academically supportive environment
5. Beautiful campus (our campus looks its best during the summer months!)
Summer 2021 Rates * Early arrival and late move-outs may be available to students currently living in residence.
East Village Townhouse: TBA
West Residence: TBA
University House: TBA
* Please note that the above rates are subject to change.