Would you like to live on campus during the summer? Maybe you got a job in the City of Guelph or on campus? Are you on a co-op term for the summer semester? Perhaps you’re taking summer courses or doing research. Any registered University of Guelph student can apply.
Why live in residence in the summer?
Here are the top five benefits:
1. Convenience of living on-campus - you'll be close to everything you need!
2. Affordable one-semester contracts.
3. Residences are safe and secure.
4. Academically supportive environment.
5. Beautiful campus (our campus looks its best during the summer months!)
Want to stay for the entire Summer semester? APPLY ONLINE. Select the S18 Summer Application type from the drop-down menu.
If you want a shorter stay, check the SUMMER HOSTEL section.
The online application for Summer Residence will open on February 1. A deposit is not required when you apply for Summer residence.
Summer 2018 Rates (May 8 - August 18) * Early arrival and late move-outs may be available to students currently living in residence.
East Village Townhouse: $2,000
West Residence: $2,000
University House: $1,800
* Please note that the above rates are subject to change.
Eating On Campus
When you don't feel like cooking, Hospitality Services operates a number of food facilities to serve you during the summer months, including a variety of shops: Subway, Williams Coffee Pub, Gryphs Sports Lounge, Centre Six, the OVC Greenhouse Café, and several grab n' go snack bars.