Watson Hall, built in 1931, is tucked away amid the trees at the north end of campus and is home to our only all-female residence. Watson houses 50 female students in double rooms in a community defined by a wonderful sense of belonging.
- Three storey traditional building accommodating 50 female students
- Rooms on both sides of a main corridor
- Two female students per room
- Each floor has washrooms with showers
- One building lounge (the Fireplace Lounge located in the basement) allows for group activities such as watching TV on the lounge TV set. This lounge is available on a drop-in basis or may be reserved for special functions.
- All rooms are wired with ResNet
- For security reasons, the residence is locked 24 hours per day. Residents are provided with keys to the building, their rooms and mailboxes.
This is a typical WATSON DOUBLE ROOM.
This image is to scale, and is representative of a typical room. Not all rooms are identical.
Watson Hall -- First Floor
Watson Hall - Second Floor
Watson Hall -- Third Floor